It’s all about life™
Inversago Pharma is currently hiring: you will find a description of the open position hereafter.
Position: full-time, permanent
You are a fluently bilingual, proactive individual who is highly dependable and resourceful, having sound judgment, driven to complete projects efficiently, on time and to the highest level of quality. A team player with very strong people skills, able to manage multiple projects and handle pressure, who will thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment. Committed to excellence in every aspect of your responsibilities.
As part of a small and growing endeavour, your interpersonal skills will be of utmost importance, as well as your ability to be proactive in supporting the leadership team. You will be involved in and coordinate all administrative and operational aspects related to a biotech company carrying clinical trials, and outsourcing research in the development of new medication.
You will report directly to Inversago’s CEO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating / scheduling meetings (including maintaining the CEO’s calendar), as well as setup of conference & video calls & food offerings for Board meetings;
- Making travel arrangements for the core team;
- Providing light admin support as required for the core team. This would include handling the formatting of documents;
- Managing receipts and liaise with the Acting CFO;
- Executing any related tasks or projects as requested by the management, on an ad hoc basis.
Job Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 5 years of similar work experience, experience in a biotech / pharmaceutical environment is a plus;
- Any scientific degree (e.g. natural science DEC, BSc, MSc) is a plus;
- Fully bilingual written and spoken (English & French);
- Proactive and efficient with time management;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications; Office365, OneDrive and SharePoint an asset;
- Ability to contribute to a team while also working independently;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask;
- Fast learner and detail-oriented;
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
Benefits of working at Inversago
- Competitive salary, aligned with experience and performance;
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Working at Inversago
Inversago provides a respectful, dynamic and healthy work environment where all employees make a difference to implement the Company’s vision. Inversago treats all candidates equally, without any regard to gender, race, religion, handicap status or any other factor.
About Inversago Pharma Inc.
A Montreal-based biotech company, Inversago Pharma develops new medication for the treatment of Prader-Willi Syndrome, diabetes, obesity and other metabolic disorders such as non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). Inversago’s technology addresses limits associated to first generation CB1 blockers, allowing the company to exploit their full medical potential.
Inversago’s headoffice is located in downtown Montreal, with easy access to transportation.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.