Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last update: July 11, 2022
Your privacy and our website
Our use of social media serves as an extension of our web presence. Social media accounts are public and are not hosted on our servers. Users who choose to interact with us via social media should read the terms of service and privacy policies of these third-party service providers and those of any applications you use to access them. We use Twitter and LinkedIn.
Comments left by individuals on social media can be read by anyone. Therefore, we strongly advise you not to post any personal information – whether it is yours or not. We reserve the right to remove any comments that contain personal information. Personal information that you provide us via social media is collected to capture conversations (e.g.: questions and answers, comments) between us. It may be used to respond to inquiries, or for statistical, evaluation and reporting purposes.
Ownership and usage of content provided on Inversago website
Unless otherwise specified, you may not reproduce materials of Inversago website, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from us. The materials are protected under the Copyright Act, and international agreements.
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
This Inversago Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes certain actions that Inversago prohibits when you use the Inversago website. BY USING THE INVERSAGO WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUP. You agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any other person or entity to use the Inversago website in prohibited manners, including but not limited to the following:
1. use the Inversago website to upload, collect, transmit, store, use, disclose or process, or ask Inversago to obtain from third parties or perform any of the above with respect to, any Customer Data:
1. that Customer or the applicable User does not have the lawful right to upload, collect, transmit, store, use, disclose, process, copy, transmit, distribute and display;
2. in a manner that violates any applicable laws, or infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights or otherwise violating, infringing or misappropriating the rights of any third party, any moral right, privacy right or right of publicity);
3. that is tortious, defamatory, libellous, obscene, hateful or racist, malicious, offensive, or harmful to any person or entity, or that violates, or encourages any conduct that may violate any applicable laws or would give rise to civil or criminal liability;
2. use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Inversago website or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or modify the Inversago website, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement;
3. attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Inversago website, or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the Inversago website and such systems and networks;
4. transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code;
5. harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, or impact the availability, reliability or stability of Inversago website, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, or launching, facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on Inversago website or on any third party;
6. use the Inversago website in an abusive way contrary to its intended use;
7. use the Inversago website for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service; or for the purpose of competitive evaluation or research;
8. use Inversago website in any manner that may subject Inversago or any third party to liability, damages or danger, or that violates any applicable third-party policies or requirements that Inversago has communicated to you;
9. promote or engage in illegal activities;
10. violate or facilitate the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation, including privacy laws and regulations.